Six Word Saturday


went to the zoo had fun

Before we went to the zoo we went to Trumbull mall!! I wanted a necklace, I was lucky they had it. They have big mirrors around the mall that is perfect for selfie full body pics,lol. ;-)
I'm wearing the Lace Front Goddess Waves wig in the color
F2016 MEDIUM DARK BROWN, MEDIUM & LIGHT AUBURN by Lux Hair now by Sherri Shepherd.
The Otter was my favorite animal at the zoo!! I went to see him twice. I have tons of videos and pics of just these two,lol.


LOL Can you tell we had a good time? :D
Bear acting silly!!
Although the Beardsley zoo is really small compared to others ones I have been to I still had fun. It was relaxing to walk around and watch the animals. It wasn't as commercial as other zoos I have been too. I'm used to carts pushing drinks, food and merchandise. I have a lot of pics and video of the animals but I decided not to cram them into this post. =)

Until next time,