Six Word Saturday


great mini vacation wish for more

I love to travel  I haven't been anywhere new in a couple of years. I wouldn't mind going for a week or two some where familiar if the sole purpose was fun. The mini vacation we had went through a break of going to Bin's garage (which I strongly despise) but it was still a great three days of me and him time.

On Tuesday, after the buffet and the after dealing with effects of the food we shopped a little and walked around. We were waiting for our movie to start. I will write about After Earth in another post.

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel with Nacho Cheese at Target
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel with Nacho Cheese at Target
Wednesday, Bin needed to go to his garage so we went to northern Connecticut. We both were hungry again when we got there so we stopped at Target for lunch. He had a Pizza Hut Fettuccine Alfredo pasta bowl. I had a cinnamon sugar pretzel with nacho cheese and we split the bread sticks. I had a bit of his pasta bowl and it was actually yummy! It reminded me that I had some Parmesan cheese in the fridge that I needed to use up (which I'm using tonight.) When he went to the garage he realized he forgot the garage keys so we headed back home. We went to Tanger Outlets on the way back. I enjoyed my self with some accessory shopping at Rue 21 and Claires.

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
Thursday, we went back to the garage and he finished his business there. Afterwards we went to the Dollar Tree for studio supplies. At Bed, Bath and Beyond we got a kick ass grater, an avocado peeler and a very lovely Black bowl with red flowers on them. We had a gift card so it covered most of it. We were hungry so we got our all quick food favorite at Stop and Shop, Lobster Rolls!! We also got a 8 piece of chicken for 3.99 but when we counted it was actually 9 pieces. Which is a crazy deal! On the way back home we stopped at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets . I didn't buy anything. I just wanted to go for the cosmetics store they have but I wasn't feeling it when I was there. They had a good selection of Mac, Smashbox, Lancome, Bobbi Brown though, We walked around and talked just to see what was there. Since the traffic was so low I took the opportunity to take pictures to stamp later on. You can see those towards the end under Thursday's pictures.

I know those three days sound boring but it was actually enjoyable. When we got home we did a lot of movie and anime watching. I just had a good time getting out of the house and spending time with him. I think getting out of the house and driving away a little away from home helped him enjoy the "us" time. The back to back off days always makes me feel like he is actually off of work because he can rest and not worry about work

I doubt that you care to see more pictures of what I ate butttttt I'm going to post the pictures anyway. =P

 More Wednesday Pictures:


Pizza Hut's Fettuccine Alfredo pasta bowl with Bread sticks
Pizza Hut's Fettuccine Alfredo pasta bowl with Bread sticks

More Thursday pictures:
Our all time favorite Stop and Shop fav Lobster Roll!
Our all time favorite Stop and Shop fav Lobster Roll!

Stop and Shop 8 piece of Chicken meal
A lil salty but still delicious!
Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets


Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Until next time,

p.s. In case you were wondering I added all the stamps starting at 3:30 in the morning with my Line Camera App. Some of the stamps I bought but they have a lot of free ones.


If you haven't already please follow/subscribe to my blog!