Do Gyarus look hot while doing laundry?

Imagine a pair of over sized dark blue sports pants with slightly darker than cerulean blue stripes going down the sides for the top a mint green top with a grey long sleeved grey and off white striped v neck hooded shirt layered over it.
 Horrendous, right?
Yeah I know and I didn't even mention the severely beat up black boots with a tethered black trim and silver paint stains on them.
*gasps*
(Side note: They were very cute when I got them from Walmart,lol.)


My mint green shirt. 
Well that little number was my outfit for laundry day.

Although standard for Walmart I know my attire wasn't "fashionable" so it leaves me to ask 
Are Gyarus supposed to look hot while doing laundry?
(Feel free to substitute any synonyms to 'hot' that conveys beauty that fits your style i.e. beautiful, cute, etc.)
I have read and heard from some Gaijin that gyaru is a lifestyle, does it extend to doing laundry?
What's your opinion about that?

Hours later with only the grey striped hoodie tee.
Anime emoticon
Don't forget to subscribe via email for updates!!