Do You like Chocolate Cheesecake?

Gyarus Ulzzang likes chocolate cheesecake
Text on the pictures says: Dear God,  I would like to thank you (you awesome creator you ;-)..) for creating the person who came up with the The Cheesecake Factory 's Hershey chocolate cheesecake I just had a bite of. It's truly divine (no pun intended.) You are so great for that. Honey Tan


I got this cheesecake while I was out and about yesterday. I'm in the time of the month where chocolate soothes me and yes this does the job very well. At first I thought it would be too much chocolate but no it's simply perfect.

*weeping tears of joy*

Anime emoticon
Hi! If you haven't signed up to follow this blog please do!

 P.S. I recently added a youtube widget / gadget on my blog so if you are curious for the code click the link below that's where I got my widget from. :-)