Pudgy Nose Beauties, Do You Contour?

Anime emoticon
Hi! If you haven't signed up to follow this blog please do!



source: tumblr.com
To the pudgy nose beauties into gyaru style full fledge or slightly, do you contour your nose? To the left is the beautiful recording artist Cassie before her nose job. I could be wrong but it seems to be some slight but not dramatic shading on the sides of her nose. I think this subtle shading is lovely and it doesn't bring great attention to her nose.
 I don't contour my nose. I pretty much refuse to because I don't like the attention that it brings to that area. I prefer one's gaze to be drawn to my eyes because that's my favorite facial feature. I could attempt to recreate this slight shading but I see no point. It would be a waste of  time and product because being honest with myself I'm just not a fan of contouring pudgy noses even though there are some cases where I'm actually looking at another woman's makeup and I think "Oh well, that looks nice".

What about you, do you contour your nose? Why? or Why not?


What I'm listening to now... Cassie - King of Hearts
It's not her latest song but it's lightweight and cute.