'Fashion Mogul Karl Lagerfeld's Craziest Quotes' [Video]


About Karl Lagerfield:
"Karl Lagerfeld is a German fashion designer, artist and photographer based in Paris. He is the head designer and creative director for the fashion house Chanel as well as the Italian house Fendi, in addition to having his own label fashion house." Wikipedia

Crazy is an understatement,LOL. The cake topper for me was the following quote:
"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants."
Karl Lagerfeld
Vogue August 2011

I find that quote hilarious because I wear sweatpants and other unattractive fashion during my monthly. I don't feel sexy at all. I'm in a lot of pain, I just want comfort to be left the hell alone, LOL.

What quote do you think was the craziest?


Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin