Pittsburgh and North Carolina

This time I'm going to post pictures that I have taken of my visit to Pittsburgh and North Carolina with added commentary along the way.
One of the Greyhound bus stations in Pennsylvania. I forgot which one it is.
It's silly of me, but I didn't take any pictures of Pittsburgh while I was revisiting. I had time to burn too and it just didn't cross my mind. Next time I will be better and attempt to be in blogger phase, I was more in vacation phase. I arrived in Pittsburgh that Sunday night. I only shot one evening within the five days I was there. I'm really disappointed in myself. Looking back there are a lot of ways I could have handled differently including attempting to set up paid glamour shoots with other photographers before hand. Reflecting this has been a relearning experience about how time can be used and should be used constructively. 


It rained heavily that Saturday Morning. Some people lost their houses and cars in some areas.

Bojangles Cajun Chicken on a biscuit with a picnic side of macaroni and cheese. It was the first time I ate here. The food was decent. I would eat here again but I don't get the over hype of this place.

On the way back to Pittsburgh.
At North Carolina, I shot again and that was Saturday evening behind an alley. Sunday when we came back to Pittsburgh from North Carolina we shot again that night.  I shot three times and I didn't even shoot half of the stuff I bought. It was just bad timing on my part.
Houlihan's stamped with Line Camera characters.
Looking outside Houlihan's window.
Houlihan's Nachos. They were okay. I wouldn't order again for the price it was around 13.00!!!
Houlihan's Apple Pie. Salty crust exnay that and you have a decent slice of pie.
I left Pittsburgh Monday night hugging my friend goodbye. Although I didn't accomplish all that I wanted to I still enjoyed the trip. I will posting the professional pictures up soon.

Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin