Six Word Saturday

From Pittsburgh, North Carolina now home.

The reason why I haven't been blogging is that I have been traveling a lot with no access to a computer for a while.
My trip started out with me leaving Connecticut and then going to Detroit two weeks ago. I then headed to Pittsburgh and stayed there for five days. I went to North Carolina for the weekend, came back to Pittsburgh for two days and then headed home in Connecticut. Ever since I have been back I have been busy trying to catch up on my work. Since I started my monthly it's been really hard since I literally do not have any energy to do basic tasks. I just want to lay in the bed all day, watch anime, eat chocolate and drink anything sweet with an espresso shot in it but I'm fighting it!!! In another blog post, I will tell you all about my trip. I decided not to do it in this one since my trip didn't start last Saturday it started the weekend before that. 

p.s. You know I didn't even feel like blogging. Just doing this simple post has raised my spirits up and I'm actually looking forward to doing some more. That's freaking amazing to me,LOL. XD
Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin