Time to Workout! - Motivational Quote - Video

Motivational quote Peter DruckerSaturday, I wanted to cheat. I was going to work my ass off burning it off but I wanted to cheat. I wanted to bite into some caramel apple deliciousness with sprinkled peanuts on it, hell I still WANT to but sadly I can not. There were 8 apples in the container and one was eaten but not by me. Talk about #fml ,lol. I'm miserable. My boyfriend ate one and the gnats violated the rest a day later. I was down for a moment just thinking about it. For a brief moment, I lost my motivation to even work out but then I decided I might as well. It is the weekend and I do have the time. I have the energy as well since I had a pretty good sleep last night and nothing has mentally drained me so no excuses!

Although I temporarily lost my motivation for a workout I still did it in the end. If I want to meet my goals I'm going to have to do like the man says and create it. Even when I wanted to pout because my caramel apples were ruined I still had to do it for the future I want. 
( I was going to do way more than this video to work off the caramel apple by the way!)

For this workout I suggest:
  • Weights. The instructor uses hand weights in the video. I just used the extra pair of ankle weights I had as a substitute.
  • Space. There are some moves that I didn't have enough space to do it exactly like she did so I found myself altering the move to 'do it right'.
  • About 30 Minutes.

So what are you waiting for? You are only going to get to where you want to go by taking the actions required to get there so get to it and create your future.

Gaiam's Wake Up Workout The FIRM: Target Toning Zero in Ten
For this workout I had my ankle weights on. During the breaks I ran in place and at the last break I just did some squats. Also followed this up with an abs video.

If the video can't be viewed in your country I recommend you check out Time to Workout! - Motivational Quote- Thank you Inspiring Thing for Today's Video post.

I'm going to post the referral message below just in case you want to join Hulu plus. ;-)

I'm watching my favorite TV shows with Hulu Plus. Try it now & get 2 weeks free!
Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin