Time to Workout - Quote - Video


If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation.  Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better afterwards.

When I did the video below a couple of weeks ago I went in feeling irritated by dealing with people. I sweated the irritation and blues out with this video. I found it great. I wore my wrist weights (before they broke,lol) and ankle weights with this video. It's a great warm up video for me. I used it as a warm up video for about a week.



For this video you will need:
  • Dumbbells ( I did with a kettlebell and two dumbbells when I needed a weight in each hand)
  • Yogamat there are exercise, when you are sitting and laying down the floor.


Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin