Time to Workout - Quote - Video

This is her longest video I have ever done. It was bearable for me because the intensity was spread out. Usually those high intensity intervals in her other videos have me cursing at the television!!
For this video you will need:
  • Hand weights / Dumbbells
  • Yoga mat
  • Space, enough to spread your arms laying down.


This past week was good. I could have taken less rest days but I don't regret them. I ended up doing more butt targeting and a few ab videos. This week is pretty much going to be the same. I'm still determined to especially tone my butt to balance with my legs. I'm also going to incorporate more upper body work. This week's video does a good balance of both.
***
If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation. Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better after my workout.
Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin