Time to Workout - Quote - Video

Today's video is only ten minutes. I haven't posted a ten minute video in a while. I did this video without any resistance and still broke a sweat. (Not a drenching one though.) Since it's short it's great for when I'm going to have a super  busy day. I can do it when I wake up before my day starts and know I got some of my exercise in.


For this video you will need:

  • Yoga Mat
  • A set of dumbbells
  • Space- as much as a yoga mat
***
If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation. Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better after my workout.
 "Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them." -- Orison Swett Marden

Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin