Look of the day


Taken with Note 3 Self Shot Camera in Beauty Shot mode

For the Look:

  • Contacts:
    • Geo Mimi Macchiato Brown Lens 15mm (Cafe Series) WMM-504
  • Foundation:
    • Revlon Colorstay 360 Golden Caramel mixed with Revlon Colorstay 370 Toast
  • Brows: (My eyebrows are naturally dark brown like my natural hair color. What I used to lighten them)
    • my foundation
    • Milani Easybrow Natural Taupe
    • Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow 10
  • Eyes: 
    • For my eyes I used a lot of Black and Brown no need to get into it.
    • Lashes Glam*I in Glam 79 horizontally stacked
  • Under eyes: 
    • Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream 15
    • Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream 13
  • Lips:
    • L'oreal Colour Riche Gilded Pink
  • Editing:
    • Taken in Note 3's Beauty Shot mode
    • Line Camera Romance Filter at 50% to add more warmth
    • Cross Process at 80% to add more warmth

Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin