Time to Workout - Quote- Video

I only worked out one day last week. It was intense but I should have done better. I have been stressed and drained and I have allowed that to get in the way. I'm moving soon, the only thing I will have is my phone and since I like videos this will be an interesting ride to find my groove.

The Butt-Lifting Workout That's Better Than Spanx | Class FitSugar


This video was fun!! It gave me a burn a couple of times. I don't if it's because it has been a week since my last workout or because it was just intense. Either way I enjoyed it very much.

For this video you will need:

  • a yoga mat. It will be easier on the knees when you are doing floor work.
***

If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation. Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better after my workout. I hope my Time to Workout posts help you stay motivated. :-)

source: HuffPost Women FB

For me running your world is taking charge of your life and refusing to live life passively.

Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin