Time to Workout - Quote - Video

This past week of exercising was okay. I ended up taking a lot of rest days. I know I at least passed  the CDC's suggested recommendation for weekly exercise so I'm happy lol

Bust Booster Chest Workout -
How to Lift Breasts Naturally with Breast Lift Exercises by FitnessBlender

What you need for this workout:

  • Yoga mat
  • Dumbbells (or water bottles)
  • Yoga mat worth of space
I like this video because there isn't any background music!! I can hear the narrator clearly and my music at the same time which is great. The setting is kinda boring by itself but good music cures that. I will be adding this video with the other video I do to workout my breasts.

***
If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation. Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better after my workout. I hope my Time to Workout posts help you stay motivated. :-)
michael jordan motivational quote


Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin