Six Word Saturday


Thrown off schedule, went to library.

So this week Bear has been off. He took some days off to celebrate his birthday late. Well this has been throwing me off my sleep schedule and almost everything else. I have however been working out with the ankle weights like I promised myself. I took two days off last Sunday and Monday but I got back to program Tuesday. I have been pushing myself to two workout videos a day but when I was busy I only did one. I'm pretty happy that I'm keeping my word to myself. =)


At the library I finally got a library card!! I ended up checking out 12 books. It was variety of books on photography and business with one book about Kanji. A few of the books I'm going to put on my amazon list because they are that helpful.


Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin