Time To Workout! - Quote- Video

Patience, persistence and persperiation make an unbeatable combination for success Napoleon Hill Quote I have been M.I.A.* on these Time to Workout  posts BUT I have been working out. I took a break Sunday and Monday. Sunday was due to my body was really sore, Monday was just pure laziness (lol). Boyfriend had the day off and as I have written before I get off my game when he is around. However Tuesday I said no excuses. When we came home after taking care of some business I got to working out. 
I have been trying to do two workouts videos (about 20-30 minutes each) every day plus the ten minute ab video. Last Six Word Saturday I mentioned that I would try to implement my ankle weights in the intense workouts. Tuesday and Wednesday I wore them, yay me! There were times I wanted to take them off but I keep pushing it.
This leads me to today's quote about persistence. I'm not where I want to be yet but I am getting close. Looking in the mirror I know I'm getting close. Every work out I know I am closer to getting where I want to be. The trick is that I just have to keep on coming back. 
Persistence is the feature that pushes someone to keep doing something or attempting to even though it is difficult. You could say it's character, some say it's persistence is a habit that is motivated by a reward/goal. The point is that persistence requires you to keep on going back and doing even when times are testing. When times are testing that is when you need to be persistent the most.
So push play and keep on pushing it. When it gets difficult in order for you to get to your goal you have to keep pushing it. You have to keep coming back. Every time you come back and follow through you are one step closer to your goal, you are one step closer to success.

For this video I recommend:

  • Yoga Mat
  • Hand Weights
  • Space. Enough space for your body laying flat  and your arms stretching out to the sides.
Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1
I enjoyed doing this video. It's intense every time I do it but I always feel great afterwards.

 Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin

*M.I.A. means Missing In Action.