The Official Song to Sing to Your Haters!! video - October is Bullying Prevention Awareness Month

Great funny video from cleverpie on youtube. This sing is about trolling. All the profits for this song will go to beatbullying.org. Go to itunes to purchase. I had no idea that October was Bullying Prevention Awareness Month which is why this post is on the last day. Regardless of the month the information and spaces where people can come to against bullying and to get help are always helpful. 


When I was younger I guess you can say I was bullied. A male used to pick on me verbally but it really didn't bother me. I guess because it never got physical and he never stalked me, he never used his words but they never "struck" me. He only chose to do this in a classroom as well. What bothered me at that age was my home situation. Now that was stressful in my youth!

Are you or someone else you know being bullied?
If you are or someone else you know are feeling hopeless or helpless, please call the LIFELINE at 1-800-273- TALK (8255). 

Have you been bullied and want to share your story?
Share your story at whatdoyourchoose.org.

Anti-bullying links:
stopbullying.gov - Anti-bullying site for the usa.
nick.com - Anti-bullying page
whatdoyouchoose.org/- Anti-bullying campaign


Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin

source for video: cleverpie