Time to Workout - Anime Quote - Video

Morgiana from Magi Anime Quote
So I have been watching Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic lately. At first I overlooked the anime because I thought it was going to be too kiddish for me. Surprisingly I am loving it. It can be a tad sad once you actually absorb some of events that take place in spite of that it has it's funny moments as well. They also have premises and messages through out the series that compliment the nature of the Aladdin's naivete. This makes it enjoyable because I found myself reflecting on if I agreed or not with the subtle messges. I don't have a definite favorite character yet but I have been fan girl crushing on Sinbad!

I'm using this graphic today because it's just awesome. I have been working out and have noticed the change in my body but I'm not done yet. I know I can get even better. I know I can push myself even more. If you have been reading for a while you know I have fibroids. Soon I will schedule a doctor's appointment to discuss how I can get closer to my goal since I am totally ignorant about it. I have read how fibroids can cause a bulging belly so this worries me even though I know my body is getting toned I want my belly to say it as well!!!

Today's Video is Gaiam's Wakeup Workout Ultimate Power Yoga
This video was refreshing. I thought it was going to be faster paced but it isn't (and I'm not complaining!) I usually do not like yoga videos on Hulu because of the commercials, some of them I can not understand what they are saying and/or I'm just not into their method. I felt good afterwards. It was nice. I would do again.

 What I recommend for this video:
  • Space to stretch out your whole body vertically and horizontally laying down. I didn't have enough space so I ended up modifying and moving to compensate.
  • Yoga mat.
  • About 25 Mins because of commercials.
If the video can't be viewed in your country I recommend you check out Time to Workout! - Motivational Quote- Thank you Inspiring Thing for Today's Video post.

I'm going to post the referral message below just in case you want to join Hulu plus. ;-)

I'm watching my favorite TV shows with Hulu Plus. Try it now & get 2 weeks free!
Bookmark and Share