Time to Workout- Discipline Quote - Video

 As you know last week I was in a funk. I didn't want to work out. I was struggling with motivation and fighting to even do mundane tasks. When it came to do Time to Workout video, I pushed myself into doing one video per day until I worked into my standard two. 

When I don't want to do something but end up doing it any way I'm practicing discipline. I'm owning this value every time I keep my commitment to myself. It feels good to acknowledge that when I keep my word to myself I am exhibiting discipline. 

For the below video, I wore my wrist weights and ankle weights. Even with walking in place at commercial breaks it was still tame. I do admit I felt some burn in my upper abs from all the ab exercise in the later part of the video. 



For this video you will need:

  • a Static chair.
  • Hand weights
  • Yoga mat
Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin