Time to Workout - Quote - Video


If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation. Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better afterwards.

This video was kicking my ass at first! It had all the things I hate plank moves and flutter kicks. I absolutely hate putting my body weight on my upper body. I also hate flutter kicks and similar moves because my plump butt throws me off balance so it makes the move harder or at least I think it does.

Although I complained earlier I enjoyed the feeling it gave me afterwards so I'm going to use this video for my ab focus days this week.

For this video you will need:

  • Dumbbells ( I used my 10 pound kettlbell and then my 15 pound one for the weighted sit ups.)
  • Yoga Mat


I would also suggest skimming through the video before doing the workout. Just so you have an idea of the routine since they change through moves quickly.
Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin