Time to Workout - Quote - Plyojam Dance/Sexy Butt Workout Video

I had a great week of exercising. I had to take the weekend off because I was out of town. There wasn't a way to me to workout since I was helping work on a car the whole two days. When I got home I was just spent.  I really do not like cold weather especially when I have to be in it. I was mentally drained and physically exhausted since I was out in the cold for most of the two days.
 I have noticed that ever since I have been keeping a journal of what I have ate and what I did to workout for the day it has motivated me to workout more frequently and intensely. If I know I might not have time the next day I will workout more intensely the current day. So I'm going to keep my journal up since it is helping me.

PlyoJam Dance Workout | Sexy Butt Workout | Class FitSugar
For this video I suggest:

  • Space. 
This video was great. I had a lot of fun doing it. Just like I used last week's time to workout during my routines. I know I will be using this one this week especially since it targets the glutes!!!

***
If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation. Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better after my workout.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - mouse with trap
source: JP Mack


I saw this on google+ so I had to share as this week's Time to Workout quote.
Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin