Time to Workout Marathon Day 2: Today's Time to Workout- Quote- Video

So for today's video we have a workout video centered around different styles of jumping jacks. Needless to say although fun this isn't exactly apartment building friendly. I was jumping and in apartment buildings you can hear the jumping. So I won't be doing this one alot. I will visit my family so I might bust this one out over their place LOL

30 Day Fat Burn: Maximum HIIT Workout
I propped my cell up on my head massager and played this video. It worked out surprisingly well. I'm pretty happy at how easy it was to follow. I would highly recommend this video for a mobile workout.
For this video you will need:
  • Space - about as much as a yoga mat 
***
If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation. Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better after my workout. I hope my Time to Workout posts help you stay motivated. :-)
Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin