Time To Workout Marathon Day 4: Time to Workout - Quote - Video

At first I wasn't feeling this video until the last move. I even picked up my 5's on the good mornings so I can have more resistance. Overall it's apartment friendly though so I can do this with out making any loud noise.

Fat Blasting Strength Training Workout | Full Body Fitness | Class FitSugar

One of the pluses of this video is that it's easy to follow on my mobile. Which is great because even though it's a Note 3 it's still not as big as the television that I am used to.

For this video you will need:
  • A yoga mat- there are floor exercises.
***

If you are like me, you need constant motivation. Sometimes I feel like blogging other days I just rather pass, same for exercise. I usually don't have an excuse for myself other than I'm just not feeling it. Sometimes quotes help me. Sometimes reading articles that remind me of the areas I want to target help my motivation. Regardless how I got motivated before I always feel better after my workout. I hope my Time to Workout posts help you stay motivated. :-)


Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin