Miami Trip - First Day: Fuji Japanese Buffet

After we checked into the hotel, we were hungry! We were debating on where to eat but I knew I wanted sushi. After we decided on a place we got into a cab and headed that way. During the ride I saw a place not so far from hotel that claimed to offer sushi in their buffet. The advertised price was cheap. I googled the place and saw pretty pictures on their website so we decided to turn the cab around and go there.

Fuji's was the placed  we dined at. The hot sushi was yum for "buffet sushi". Some of the slices of thawed fish tasted like it soaked up the scents and flavors of a multi food refrigerator which was gross. Their hot food was decent. I did like the taste of their green tea ice cream. However their wasn't running water for the ice cream scoop so I didn't get another scoop after my initial tasting.

Overall the experience was mediocre. Nice service, okay food. The price per person was cheap for a tourist area so we got what we paid for. If we were in Miami would we dine again? Probably not. There are other cheap places available that wouldn't hurt to try. Their food wasn't a must visit spot for cheap but we don't regret it either.


Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin