Miso Japanese Restaurant - New Haven, Connecticut Review





Verdict:
Everything was nice to try. I'm a tad disappointed that it was considered one of the best Asian Restaurants in Connecticut Magazine. I was expecting to be blown away, but not even a breeze. Around 9:43 pm, I asked for tempura/fried ice cream. The waiter told me he would have to check if the kitchen is open. When I returned from the restroom I was informed by Bear that it wasn't open. The gave us complimentary green tea ice cream. Still sucked when you want the sweet and bitter taste of the fried green tea ice cream. I appreciate them doing that anyways. The waiter was decent, no complaints about him. 
 If I would go again, I would want to try the sashimi platters because I'm interested in how fresh the fish is.   My favorite of all that I tried was the sex on the beach roll. I'm glad I tried the lamb, it inspired me to want to cook lamb teriyaki. I can't wait until I move so I can get a rotisserie. Lamb is one of the first things I'm going to roast in there!!

Bear and I talking about our visit at Miso.
Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin