Happy 101 post! Things Blogging made me realize about myself.

Bunny Saying Happy 101 post

Happy 101 post for ihearthoneytan.com ! Yay me! I'm shocked I made it this far under a year. I have been blogging since March. At first I thought this blog would be gyaru related and inspired but then I found myself writing about other things.

Things blogging made me realize about myself:
  •  I realized that although I do like niche fashion styles I'm not to hip on following "the rules" which dampens my motivation to write about it.  
  • I discovered what I love about makeup. I love doing my makeup but I'm not to enthusiastic about experimenting when it comes to my eyes. I prefer my attempted smokey eye look while trying different lipsticks. It seems my experimenting days are over. I did a lot of experimenting in high school until I found a look that suited my taste for my eyes.
  • That I still enjoy writing although what I write has changed. When I was younger I used to write poems, short stories and even attempted novels (I never finished one,lol). Now I enjoy writing six word stories and blogging about what interests me at random.
  • I quickly lose the motivation to share an experience or information if I don't share it within a day , two at most. You should see my draft pile! There are far too many blogposts that I was motivated to write put it off and then lost interest. I noticed I tend to do this about conversation as well. If I have something to share and the person I want to share it with isn't available I eventually lose interest in sharing. I refrain from telling them even if they ask me what I wanted to talk about later on.
  • I'm not disciplined when it comes to stuff I have an option in doing but I say I really want to do. I kinda already knew that but attempting to blog on a schedule made it more obvious,lol

How many blog posts have you written so far? 
What has blogging made you realize about yourself?

Seeing that this is my 101 post.
I had to post Cruella de Vil song from the 101 Dalmatians movie. Enjoy!

Also...
prepare yourselves more memes are coming lord of the rings meme

Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin