Six Word Story + Getting Personal

Text says: Gingerly with her heart...she fled.
I wrote this September the 17th of 2013. The word of the day of that day was most likely from m-w.com.

Writing Challenge:
Write a six word story using gingerly.

I chose the creepy font to convey the fear that can come with a potent and intense version of falling in love. If you are like me you like to feel like you are in control of your life. It's so bad that the thought of 'go with the flow' without forethought makes me cringe. So when those fervent feelings and yearnings arise they can be a tad scary for someone like me,lol.

Have you ever caught yourself falling so deeply for someone that you end up running away because the feeling of losing self control scared you?


Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin