Happy Autumn! + Quote of the Day + What I'm listening to now

Autumn, the year's last loveliest smile William Cullen Bryant
Text says: "Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." William Cullen Bryant

I know I'm late because autumn started Sunday but I just had to say it! Although summer is my favorite time of the year. I have always loved autumn because quite frankly that's the season I was born in so what's not to love! ((lol)) 
I remember when I was child I would go with my mom to parks and neighborhoods with beautiful trees. We would pick our favorite leaves from the ground. My siblings and I would pick vibrant red leaves, yellow ones that were reminiscent of gold and orange ones that reminded us of the pumpkins for the pumpkin pie that we would soon be eating in a couple of months.

What are your favorite autumn memories?

Bye! Bye! Summer!
To say adieu, to summer I'll share my summer song.
<iframe width="400" height="300" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TdrL3QxjyVw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bookmark and Share
Follow on Bloglovin